This recess is the ultimate in sensory bliss. Walk, breathe and move through asanas while feeling the warmth of sun, hearing the sounds of rushing river and smelling the scents of spring.
- 8:30 -10:30: Launch from trail head on Potomac Avenue and walk the river trail 1 mile route to our riverside yoga pad where we will be guided through a 50 minute yoga practice lead by Lindsey Truitt (certified yoga instructor). Return journey.
- Parking: You can park on side streets of Palisades neighborhood for 2 hours.
- We will gather at grassy area at end of Potomac Ave (near Arizona Ave and in vicinity of 5301 Potomac Ave)
- What to Wear: Dress for the weather.
- What to Bring; yoga mat. The surface where we will practice is concrete. Bring water and sunscreen.
- Weather plan & Refund Policy: Inclement weather date is Wednesday, May 2 from 8:30 - 10:30. If you are unable to join our new date, we will refund you less a $5 admin fee. If you need to cancel, prior to recess, we will refund you less a $5 admin fee
- Elements Guide
- Yoga Instruction and practice