K – 1st Grade: Nurturing Creative Play
Loosely structured activities and self-directed discovery time. Flurries will leave with rosy cheeks and twinkles in their eyes!
We offer Flurries every Winter; each Flurries program includes an hour-long session each week for six weeks. See what we have scheduled below. Subscribe to be notified when enrollment opens for future seasons.
Examples of Flurries Activities
- Move: Climb, crawl, and cross logs and streams.
- Imagine: Pretend to be explorers and trekking to the farthest reaches of the park sometimes on trail and other times ‘back-country.’
- Gather: Collect cool woodland items to tuck into the Treasure Tree.
- Share: Story-time paired with sweet, Ele’mint Tea.
- Age: Kindergarten – 1st Graders
- 6 sessions per season
- Drop-Off: 4:15pm
- Start: 4:30pm
- Pick-Up: 5:30pm
- Location: Montrose Park, Georgetown Neighborhood