2nd – 5th Grade: Unstructured Adventure
This program offers cool outdoors activities that unfold in an organic way. The kids guide the direction of our adventures in the woods.
We offer Blizzards every Winter; each Blizzards program includes an hour-long session each week for seven weeks. See what we have scheduled below. Subscribe to be notified when enrollment opens for future seasons
- Elements Expeditions: Channel your inner explorer by simulating a climb up Mt Everest.
- Shelter Building: Create winter forts out of found natural materials.
- Meadow games: Capture the Flag, Tug of War and Kick the Can make a come back at Elements
- Elements Idita-Run: Learn about the annual Alaskan Iditarod and then test our own strength with our own exciting Elements Idita-Run.
- Age: 2nd – 5th Graders
- 7 sessions per season
- Drop-Off: 4:15pm
- Start: 4:30pm
- Pick-Up: 5:30pm
- Location: Montrose Park; Georgetown neighborhood